My team and I are now back in office and want to take this moment to wish you the happiest of New Years 2018!
May you have that amazing, grand, legendary relationship and marriage that you desire in this year, and may you BELIEVE that you CAN – because having what you desire starts with believing that you can have it!
To be honest, these “happy new year” posts have never been an easy thing for me to write. There is somehow this pressure to say the most amazing thing at this time when the Universe is already filled with excitement and the energy of new beginnings.
And, knowing myself, I am never one to do well under pressure. So today, instead of giving you dating or marriage advice that will blow your mind, I decided instead to share with you my new year intentions and what I am doing differently in 2018.
Firstly, 2017 was a grand year, both personally and professionally – and yet there were challenges, a natural part of any human experience.
Sami Wunder Coaching served over 20,000 women from 70 countries and across the globe, and recorded over 85 marriage proposals and engagements in the span of the last 1.5 years.
Clients experienced results such as:
- “I attracted soulmate love within 6 months of doing this work, and I am engaged to be married to a man who adores me.” ~ Katt, USA
- “I got over a 7-year toxic relationship and have found my self-esteem and life’s purpose back.” ~ Danielle, Germany
- “After being divorced twice, I have now attracted the most committed, happiest relationship of my life with a man who places so much importance on my happiness.” ~ Debbie, England
- “I am pregnant and engaged to my long term boyfriend. Our relationship was going nowhere until I joined Sami´s Inner Circle. It took 1.5 years but everything turned around. The fights are over. We are so in love and planning our dream wedding in France.” ~ Kelly, England
- “My husband feels like a changed man. From wanting to separate to telling me 20 times a day that he’s crazy about me! But after working with Sami, I realise its me who has actually changed for the good. Thank you, Sami!” ~ Josephine, Canada
And, even though my little toddler often got me tired, and there were tears and self-doubts if I was a “good enough” mother, results like these that my clients achieved helped me to tide over those momentary insecurities and nasty voices and keep showing up to serve my diva tribe.
My intention for Sami Wunder Coaching in the new year is to spread the message of love and feminine energy more robustly, by doubling the number of women that we served last year, and to do it without compromising on my family life, fun or leisure time. Yes, this is important!
Towards the end of the year, as I was re-visiting the year gone by, I realised that I had a deep-seated belief within me from my childhood that true success cannot come without sacrifice (just like many of us believe that love cannot come without sacrifice). But this simply isn’t true.
Both love and success don’t require us to push harder on the outside, but to relax more deeply and truly into who we are, on the inside.
This is something I teach my private clients, and while I had mastered this belief in my love life, it took me some time to realise that I still had this belief operating in my business and my professional life.
Hence, in 2018, I am doing this differently! I am looking forward to a year full of thumping successes for my phenomenal clients, as I support them in having their dream relationships WITHOUT sacrificing my family life.
On the personal front, Chris has shown himself to be an exceptional husband and father, and I am so thankful to God and the Universe for having given me the knowledge of this Wunder work to attract such an amazing man into my life.
We also had some hard moments in 2017 as the company grew so exponentially and demanded so much out of me, that Chris had to tell me in clear terms that he doesn’t enjoy seeing me tired and that I need to ask for more support. Again, a major feminine energy lesson to remember: “Ask for help. It makes you stronger.”
Hence, this year, I am also expanding the Sami Wunder team with my associate coaches, who will be supporting me in my mission to spread the messages of women’s empowerment in love, and serve more women in accessing these life changing tools and information.
Truth be told, I love what I do so much, that sometimes it can overtake in a way that even I don’t realise. In such moments, I feel grateful to have a husband like Chris who reminds me, exactly what I remind my strong and successful women clients: “Do what you love, serve your clients, but don’t forget to love yourself in the process too.”
2018 is the year hundreds of my clients will take off from the land of insecurity into the magical kingdom of love, femininity, more joy and relaxation, and I will be behind them, supporting them, cheering for them, holding their energy as I do the same – more femininity, more relaxation, more family time and joy.
To the best year EVER in love, for you!
P.S. What are you doing differently in the new year in order to attract new results in your love life? Check out the whole menu of affordable audio programs here to kick start your dating or relationship NOW!
Sami has been seen on The Daily Mail, The Elephant Journal, The Natural Health Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Latest posts by Sami Wunder
- Why Do Amazing Women Remain Single? [Gift Masterclass] - October 5, 2018
- Are You Afraid Of Being Judged As “Too Much”? - September 25, 2018
- When To Sleep With Him In Dating? - September 1, 2018